1. General information
- the policy applies to the website, applications and other services provided by RRTechnologies.
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: RRTechnologies, ul. Barbórki 49A, 43-200 Pszczyna.
- Contact address of the operator's mobile phone: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the providing data.
- The operator uses personal data to use:
- Running a comment system
- Support for inquiries via the form
- Preparation, packaging, use of the product
- Implementation of ordered services
- The website provides the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- From the source of data acquisition, which provide sources to the Operator's systems.
- By saving in final cookies (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of sharing and sharing personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and data work, source on the site, therefore encrypted in the user's computer and can only be read exclusively.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important source of data protection is the regular update of the software provided by the Operator for the development of personal data, which means that programs are created.
- The website is hosted (technically supported) on the servers of the operator: NCSE.pl
4. GDPR related information.
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Official Journal EU L119/1) we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is RRTechnologies, ul. Barbórki 49A, 43-200 Pszczyna.
- The data protection officer at the Administrator is RRTechnologies.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR in order to:
- implementation and performance of the contract concluded with you in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- performance by the Administrator of personal data legally incumbent on him in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions,
- performance of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. in order to implement and perform the contract concluded with your employer; in order to establish, defend or pursue any claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing of the Administrator's goods and services.
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In this case, we will transfer personal data to three groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- processors to whom we will entrust the processing of personal data,
- other data recipients, e.g. intermediaries, domain registries, certification authorities, couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, debt collection entities, public authorities.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose indicated in:
- point 4.3.a will be stored for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with you,
- point 4.3.b will be stored for the period provided for in specific provisions,
- point 4.3.c will be stored for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with your employer; for the period necessary to ensure the protection of persons or property belonging to the Administrator or for the period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 4.3.c against the processing of personal data in order to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- The actions of the Administrator may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 4.3 is voluntary but necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, or is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with your employer, and failure to provide them will prevent the performance of the concluded contract.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- A website that collects information provided by the user, including personal data, provided that the use of one provided.
- The website may contain information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may develop a method to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the document form page.
- The data provided in the form is used to obtain the result from the utility function, e.g. to perform the process of servicing a service vehicle or electrical communication, service configuration, etc. Each context and description of how it is used.
6. Log administrator
- User service information on the site can manage login. These data are included in order to administer the website.
7. Essential Marketing Techniques
8. Information about cookie files
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- to achieve the goals set out above in the "Significant Marketing Techniques" section.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: