NFC DOOR READER
NFC door reader
A card, pendant, band or mobile phone are one of many ways to get rid of standard keys from our pockets. The NFC access reader allows implementing electronic access control for every entrance/exit, e.g. the gate to one's property, a building or its individual rooms. It is a perfect solution that provides higher safety and improved efficiency of facility management. A properly programmed MiFare card will allow its users to access only those rooms that have been assigned to the card. Such solutions contribute to higher safety against and lower risk of unauthorized access.
The NFC door reader enables the implementation of electronic access control of ENTRY / EXIT (doors, gates, etc.) using proximity cards, key fobs and smartphones with NFC.
- works with 12VDC electromagnetic locks,
- has 2 outputs and 2 digital inputs,
- supports up to 1000 cards or MIFARE proximity keys,
- door opening time 1-60 seconds,
- automatic lock after incorrect access attempts,
- tamper protection,
- 1 RGB LED indicator,
- a built-in digital temperature sensor.
For the full set of controller you need: